Introduction to WordPress
This 10-hour workshop is for those who want to learn about WordPress, a content management system that powers over 28% of the Internet, and is used for websites and blogs. By the end of the workshop you will know how to set up, build, and manage a WordPress website.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
• Installing WordPress & Hosting
• The administration and management of your WP site
• Finding and installing themes and plugins
• Bulk editing of pages/posts
• Customization of themes
• Managing comments, spam, security, widgets, and menus
• And answer any other WP questions you might have!
Questions? Contact Michelle.